How emotional are you? Do you cry easily in public? If not, are you emotionless, or have you just learned how to hide your emotions?

I will cry without warning many times.

I cry when I see certain scenes in movies or hear a news story about someone that did something heroic for someone else, or how someone got hurt or injured in a cruel way.

Sometimes it may be happy joyful crying and other times in sorrow.

I don't want to come off sounding like a basket case, as I am not always crying. In fact most of the time I am extremely upbeat and joyful, always trying to cheer up others around me that are going through things... but then there are the "other times".

Anyone else get emotional sometimes or is it just me again?
A. OMG! I am extremely emotional and can cry quite easily when the situation warrants it
B. I do cry, but not all that easily. It takes something extra emotional to bring me to tears
C. I hardly remember the last time I cried or got very emotional, that is just not me
Vote C
D. Dear God, is this a blonde joke of some kind? There has got to be some blondes that operate with their brains instead of their emotions - enough with the stupid questions please!
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
25
32