I (19F) am in love with best friend's (20F) boyfriend (20M) of 1.5+ years who is my other best friend, what should I do?

Basically I met this girl (emily) on the first day of classes at college, and we became instant best friends, and I met her boyfriend (they had already been dating for 1.5 years), although we didn't instantly click in that way. Anyway, the three of us started to hang out, and it was awkward at first because me and the guy (tim) didn't have anything to talk about and conversation was strained. One day, the three of us were studying, and then emily had to leave for a class, leaving tim and I together alone. My computer crashed, so then tim offered that I could go through a lecture ppt with him on his laptop. We both had such a good time, joking around but also learning. From then on we started studying together (sometimes without emily), and we always maintained this balance between work and joking, we would sometimes spend our entire day in the library together, and , we became best friends, and would talk about stuff other than studying whenever we took a break. I grew to admire things about him, like his dedication, helpfulness, positive energy, and he was the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met and he make me want to become a better person. He had previously mentioned to me that their relationship was on the rocks as they were always fighting (although they usually only seemed pretty put together/affectionate around me). He always was so happy whenever he was with me though, and it was always so easy and simple and fun when we were together. Needless to say I have extreme feelings for him now, and I have no idea what to do, does anyone have any advice for me? Please keep in mind that I am very inexperienced with feelings/relationships so this is all very new to me, and I also request that nobody criticise my morals or anything in terms of falling for my friend's boyfriend, yes I understand it's shitty of me, but it's happened now, and I am unable to change it. Also please no "there are more fish in the sea" comments, there may be more fish but I only want this one
2
1