How difficult is it for you to tell your significant other, "I was wrong"?

How difficult is it for you to tell your significant other,
When I was a younger man, I was consumed with foolish pride. I would never admit that I was wrong - not to my family, not to my friends, and not to my girlfriend. As I accumulated some experience, I realized how arrogant that attitude actually is and I began to wonder why my previous girlfriends had tolerated me enough to get past the first date!

When I accepted myself as a significantly flawed and defective human being, I then worried whether my partners would be willing to accept me if they knew that I was far less than perfect. Of course, that is an absolutely silly fear, but most fears are silly, aren't they?

I eventually moved past that fear when I accepted the fact that all of those secret fears and doubts that are locked up in my head. . . most everyone else has the same types of fears and doubts. Relationships are stronger when you realize that your partner is flawed and you can still love him or her anyway, and you know that they perceive your flaws but they still love you.

So I finally developed the ability to admit that I was wrong. The first few times required a leap of faith, but each time that I did it, saying "I was wrong" became easier.

Can you admit to your partner when you are wrong?
I have never had a significant other
I have never been wrong
I have been wrong in a relationship but if I admit it, my partner will use it against me
Vote C
I have been wrong in a relationship, but my pride just won't allow me to say "I was wrong"
Vote D
I have been wrong, admitted it to my partner, and they used it against me
Vote E
I have been wrong, admitted it to my partner, and they did not use it against me
Vote F
I have been wrong, admitted it to my partner, and that made our relationship grow
Vote G
GirlGuy
24
33