Guys and Girls, do you still remember your First Love or have you forgotten about them? Do you miss them?

xxxibygnnn
I will input what my opinionand maybe other guys as well but
Never.
Even the most forgetful man won't forget something that he cherished... and lost.
You hang onto that stuff. For every knock against guys and their lack of clarity in the moment, they have lucid, Rain Man abilities to look into the rear view mirror of hindsight.

Guys remember things like:

The first baseball card they shouldn't have traded away.
The GI joe, Star Wars, and any other action figures that disappeared at the hands of the donation box or the vacuum cleaner.
The comic books they left in their fort in the backyard the night it rained.
The decisions to quit the swim team, football team, drama team, and jazz band prematurely.
The notes, looks, conversations, hugs, and exchanges that were actually opportunities.. That were overthought, underperformed, and missed altogether.
The glory days that could have been if it weren't for an injury, a bad call by the referee, or the coach that sat them on the bench.
They remember battery acid in the stomach feeling of mustering the courage to finally tell the girl how he feels about her.
He remembers the triumph, the drama, and the heartbreak of committing himself to his feelings for her. He plays each move and countermove over and over in his mind.

She was the chess match he nearly won. But like a great competitor, he uses his poor moves, strategical errors, and missed opportunities as a playbook to prevent such mistakes from happening again.

The love he finds later in life is the victory that was made possible by remembering all of the previous defeats.

Yes, he remembers everything.
But to miss them, I guess that depends on the person.`
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Other, Explain
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Guys and Girls, do you still remember your First Love or have you forgotten about them? Do you miss them?
Add Opinion