Is it okay to hire an attractive person to flirt with your partner to see if they cheat?

Master Seducer Is Paid To Catch Cheating Girlfriends

Men hire this guy to directly flirt with and seduce their girlfriends in order to prove their betrayal. The man who makes this possible is Jack Knowles, a handsome young Englishman. He has been working in stealth for men of varying ages and backgrounds for the past two years, and has so far made a whopping £200,000 ($315,000). The work that pays so well even has a name – Honey-Trapping. The master seducer works his charm on unsuspecting women; if they respond, it’s break-up time for the couple in question. If the woman brushes him off, the relationship is effectively saved.

He says: “If someone trusts their partner it is only right they can find out if they are faithful. I realise men are unfaithful, too, but I am just doing my bit for my own sex.”
Honey-Trapping is okay
Honey-Trapping is not okay
The term "cheating" is erroneous and stupid and shouldn't be used.
Vote C
GirlGuy
21
43