Do you curvy women feel strange being with a guy who is skinny?

I recently started casually dating a guy who is about one inch shorter than me and skinny. I’ve always been a curvy girl and I’ve always had a preference for men who are taller than me and chubby. I’m thinking now it’s just because of my insecurities. I’m like, “Will I break him?” 😂 😆

So curvy women, is it weird to you to date or be intimate with a guy who is smaller than you?
2 d
Thanks to everyone replying! I don’t have to justify why my weight is what it is, but I don’t really care what you call it. I like the word curvy because it’s cute, but I’m also ok with fat and obese because I’m also living in reality and realize that’s what it is. Keep sharing your opinions! :)
2 d
Updating again because SO many of you are missing the point.. your opinion on my size means NOTHING to me. So go fat shame elsewhere. ✌🏻
38
16