I’m in the worst situation I thought my boyfriend left me cause he didn’t answer me for long, now he’s back but I’m dating someone else, what do I do?

So I’ve been in a relationship with my bf21 years old (that left for a while without telling me) for 3 years. he promised me we’d get to see each other this summer but the week before and the week of the trip, he didn’t answer me. I tried contacting him in every way and even waiting for him, but he never responded. Both His and my friends+parents don’t know about me cause my boyfriend wants to keep it a secret until it’s necessary to tell. I couldn’t contact anyone and my boyfriend wasn’t answering anything. I literally thought he rather ghosted me cause before he was starting to talk less and less or I even thought he died. So after two weeks, I decided to move on and one of my friends coincidentally gave a guy (22 years old), that I know, my number cause he was interested in me. So we decided to date each other. It’s been great cause he actually messages me more and calls more than my gone boyfriend did and even sends pictures and is super sweet too (my boyfriend was too). By after dating this guy for 3 days, my boyfriend messages me saying he’s sorry he ignored my messages and is just going through some family stress and was stressed about the trip to see me of asking his parents and didn’t want to deal with more stress and says he’s so sorry and wants to punch himself. I told him that I thought he ghosted me or even died and I slowly was getting over him.

So now I don’t know what to do cause I like how the guy I’m dating gets me more involved in his life (he even told his friends about me) and messages and calls everyday and sends pictures to make me feel closer to him. The only con about him is that he talks about sexual stuff a lot which I don’t know how to feel if that’s normal or if he wants me for sex even though he seems so caring. With how long I’ve been with my boyfriend on the other hand, it just feels so hard to get go of a guy that’s stayed that long even though he doesn’t talk much, doesn’t send pictures of him, doesn’t call, and doesn’t mention me to the people in his life. What should I do?
4
3