Feel so betrayed by my girlfriend. What should I do?

Hey guys long story short. I was very tight with a group of coworkers. My new girlfriend (fairly new to the shift-met her at the job 3 months ago) doesn’t know anyone that well. We have sort of a tight knit group of friends on the shift. One of them planned a cottage trip this weekend, that I was invited to.. my girlfriend was not invited, i invited her myself. I had a fight with one of the guys going, because he’s texting my girlfriend saying messed up things about me.. that I’m a player, that I’m crazy. This guy was my best friend so I was shocked to find out. I confronted him and we had to be separated, I was ready to punch his face in. Now, I’m UNinvited from the cottage to “avoid tension”. My girlfriend still wants to go.. I can’t help but feel betrayed about this? She didn’t defend me when he was talking sh*t about me. and she doesn’t even know these people. I told her how upset how I was but said I want her to have fun and I don’t wanna be that guy.. she considered my opinion for a sec, but is still going? Am I overreacting?
Feel so betrayed by my girlfriend. What should I do?
Add Opinion