Boyfriend embarrassed of me?

We've been together for a year and a half. He never invites me out to events or anything social. We went out one time with some of his friends at the beginning of our relationship and that was the last time. He said I didn't vibe with them right and it was too awkward. I'm not bad looking or overweight. He's socially outgoing and extroverted and i'm an introvert but i'd still like to be included in some things... I'm starting to think I just embarrass him or make him uncomfortable socially because I'm not outgoing enough.. He's gone to weddings without me, holiday parties, birthday parties, work parties, bbqs, any kind of party, concert or social event it doesn't matter I'm not invited. I try to include him with things I go to but whats the point? Most of our time together involves staying at home eating and watching a movie, going for a drive out of town or out to eat at some restaurant that's not super popular. I'm really feeling like he's hiding me. When I try to ask him about it he denies it and just says he likes to keep his own social life separate from his girlfriend. Also no mention of me on social media whatsoever. No indication that he's even in a relationship. what should I do
Boyfriend embarrassed of me?
Add Opinion