I feel that my long distance crush that I messaged weeks ago is actually my long distance ex? What do I do?

I had a 1st ex boyfriend that was on and off twice cause he cheated on me twice, but I took him back once to give him another chance but then he cheated on me again but with many girls, so I blocked him. That was 9 mnths ago. 2 mnths ago, I received a text message from his friend that said that he got into a car accident cause a drunk driver ran a red light and hit him, but said he’s okay and to tell his girlfriend about the accident. I texted back that I’m sorry to hear about the accident but I’m not his girlfriend anymore cause he cheated on me months ago. So a couple weeks ago I get a text asking about if I’m my 2nd boyfriends ex (he cheated on me) I said I was and the guy explained he is a past friend of his and got his number from me. That is how we “met”. I am really cautious about meeting new people even though this is my first ex’s old friend, in which my first ex and I went to school together, but his friend that messaged me different. I did the “fake person” test to see if this guy was fake or not. He sent me a bunch of pictures all from one week and I did a reverse search image online and there was no copies online of the photos meaning he’s clean with that test. I tried searching his name online to see if he has social media and he didn’t but I asked and he explained to me that too many girls messaged and flirted with him and he was tired of it. We started doing phone calls with each other just this week and I noticed that he strangely sounds so similar to my second ex, however they are from the same region in the Midwest, but one is from Kansas and the other is from Colorado. My first ex has a Kansas phone area code while this guy has a Colorado area code even though I understand you can get a fake phone number for free these days. What the big red flag was that this morning we were both joking around saying how we’d say we love each other and he jokingly mocked me, but STRANGELY said my first ex’s name
3 d
instead of his saying,”oh (my first exes name) I love you” he paused and quickly corrected himself saying “oh (the guy’s name) I love you”. I confronted to him about it after our phone call and he said, “what? I’m not ur ex, sorry you caught me saying that, I was thinking of Hobbs and shaw and was thinking of how funny Jason staham is but not in a gay way. I said, “okay take a pic of you in bed right now” and he said,”I’m looking for food, very hungry” I talked about how he sounds like my 1st
3 d
ex he said”he’s wrong for cheating on u and must feel angry u dumped him. I’m eating a doughnut”and I said”please? Take a silly one with ur doughnut” he said,“gtg I have a job interview”I said”I thought you were eating breakfast?”he sent me pic of him in car dressed up even though I don’t know if that’s him or my 1st ex with a fake pic. I did mention to 1st ex about my 2nd ex when I took my 1st ex back months after my 2nd ex left but 1st ex cheated again. I don't know what to think what do I
3
0