Guys (single men): what do you want: a relationship, hookups, or nothing right now?

AmandaYVR
I asked the same poll to the ladies. The title was different but the multiple choice options are identical.
I know there's a lot of multiple choice options (I'm sorry), but I think it is neccesary, and will be helpful to understand.
This poll is closed to the ladies and anonymous comments are optional, so you can speak freely, but please be respectful with comments (all honesty is encouraged though.)
Shall we compare results?

Girls' poll results:
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/q3855651-single-ladies-why-are-you-not-in-a-relationship
I want to be in one but haven't found anyone I want to be with, or that wants to be with me. But I think that I could be close to finding someone.
I want to be in one but haven't found anyone I want to be with. I don't like the way girls are acting right now.
I am interested in someone but I am worried about not being ready or being enough for her, so I am reluctant to start something.
Vote C
I am interested in casual hookups, but if I found the right girl, I would be monogamous with her.
Vote D
I am interested in casual hookups because I want to have a variety of experiences, and am not ready to settle down yet.
Vote E
I am not interested and want to be on my own right now. I prefer my independence and alone time.
Vote F
I don't have time for a relationship. I have other more pressing priorities right now.
Vote G
GirlGuy
5 mo
Just fyi, if you view this q in the mobile app, it reads "Guys (single men 😔 what?" but I create everything in the desktop version where there are formatting differences. I didn't put a sad face in the title - I'm not implying being single is sad. I wrote "Guys (single men):?" I need to stop using parentheses!
And sometimes, maybe half the time, when I view the polls on mobile, the poll results duplicate and it may appear as (all 10% down the board, for ex) incorrect. Don't know why. Bug.
5 mo
Thanks for all your heartfelt, honest replies.

Wish I had used a different wording on A. I think "but I think that I could be close to finding someone" is throwing people off/it's not quite appropriate. I wanted to use the exact same phrasing as on the girls' poll, so they matched, for comparison sake.
I forgot I already asked this, combined. I'm losing my mind apparently.

If you are/were looking, would you prefer an actual relationship, or a casual hookup? ↗
139