Do you feel men or women try the hardest to make a relationship work once they are in a relationship?

I was talking to my friend the other day and she seems to tell me she has "learned" to talk to the men in her life. She has learned to give them room to breathe when they are in a mood, and learned to ask in a way that does not offend them. She is always learning to work with them. I wonder if men also do this?

I do this as well. When I think there is a problem in my relationship I try really hard to find self help books to learn how to solve it, and go to see a personal counselor to learn how to change myself so that he will respond to me better. Him on the other hand he refuses to change, and I don't see him reading self help books or going to counseling or learning to control his temper etc.
men
women
GirlGuy
20
5