I went to a counselor/therapist yesterday and I bawled my eyes out! Things got emotional and well I think a lot of my past hurts resurfaced! ?

... Even to the point that I ended up calling my ex fiance (from two years ago) at his work! He wasn't there darn it, but I don't know if I even really made the right decision! All I know is that the therapist made me realize that I still hold a sort of torch for this person and that I cared about him and still do.. but I don't think it is mutual? We did end in nasty terms (physical assault, anger issues, etc.) but that was all from two years ago and I was thinking that people do change. Some people don't think so but I do! Two years is a long time and a lot can happen! I wasn't expect really much. Maybe he is even in a new relationship now and or have children etc. BUT I just well... also I just realized that I may never find anyone like him ever again. Not that's is completely a bad thing because like I said, there were some sad (and yeah maybe bad too) aspects of the relationship but like I said, two years have gone by and I mostly remember the good times and when I do, they were very memorable :( It was an intense relationship. Like I said, I am not expecting to get back with him, but I was just thinking that maybe a friendship he'd be open to.. we had been through so much to throw all that away I was thinking!..

Sub question: Do most of your relationships work out? If so why? If not, why not?
1
1