Is he starting to fall or just flirting or friendzoning me?

I stopped talking to everyone else a while back to focus on Abs. Its been weeks now and he's starting to call me babe and talking about "our" future including kids. Bt as we get closer, he pulls way every now and again. He started off very closedoff but eventually opened up to me. But its clear he's indecisive. A pet peeve that i really dont like. But I don't know im willing to test my patience with him. He says he doesn't want to hurt me because he feels like the indecisiveness will be like a waste of time to me. Im protecting my heart because I've been down a similar route. But he's so much more open now. Every now and again he says babe and then says "i shouldn't have". Or we'll have an amazing conversation and he's like "what are you doing to me, i want to but i shouldnt". We even have eachother pray. He's now telling me things i'd never ask him like his salary, address, traumatizing past experiences, etc. He even put his mom on the phone with me and always sends me personal memorable photos of things he enjoyed in his home country. This all coming from The guy who said he doesn't even share his location and things on his snap/ig. Could it be that he trusts me and maybe now wants to build? Cause he reveals a new personal experience to me everyday. He also shares his daily schedule to update me on what he'll be doing. More Things i dont ask. Today he even called me throughout the daytime. Something he usually wouldn't do. We'll be talking on the phone and he'll take me to the gym, bathroom, and on car rides with him. And at night he asks that i sleep otp with him and lay my head on his chest while he wraps his arms around me. I mean we're supposed to go to the fair or amusement park in a month or so. I mean I don't know if itll be more of a date or a hangout but he knows im not the hookup type and he always hints that he wants to kiss me. I don't know if he's the type to want to build a friendship 1st but it feels like he wants to build more #FeelFreeToList #OneAndOnlyCrush
Is he starting to fall or just flirting or friendzoning me?
Add Opinion