My ex keeps acting like he has a hold on me?

I’ve mentioned him in one of my recent posts, he is the ex who disappeared to try to move on because our relationship ‘had problems’ and then proceeded to come crawling back some 7 months later, claiming to have made a mistake. Because of what he had done and his attitude, I decided not to take him back (although I still had some feelings for him). He, however, keeps trying. Gets drunk, messages me. Starts calling me perfect and saying things like ‘remember when we were together we spoke so much that I had to get extra minutes’. I’ve agreed to stay friends BUT I didn’t agree for him to be continuously attempt to manipulate me into coming back to him. He keeps saying things like ‘we should meet, have a free drinks, feel like we both have a lot to talk about’ or ‘ I can tell that we both really like each other’. Why does he feel like he can guess what I’m feeling?

Keep in mind that when he did offer to make up, he didn’t even propose to go serious, he proposed an open relationship of some sort, so wtf?

Thanks! :)
2
2