Just need a little help feeling broken am I the stupid one?

To keep it short but get to the point me and this guy we’re pretty close for about 6months good each other everything absolutely everything it was a super emotionally deep relationship. When it came close to me leaving for college he told me he had found someone else who was not leaving him and staying home. At this point for about a week he had been ignoring me and i gave him endless opportunities to tell me he finally did. When he did I completely cut him off had no contact for 2 months until the night before I left he asked to see me I said okay I was curious ofc he told me crazy things how I was a bitch for ghosting him how he would pick up the phone everyday hoping it was me all that stuff right while he supposedly had someone else. I continued to talk to him and again inevitably we became super close picked up we’re we left off you could say it’s distance and there’s been a lot of like him starting it all and saying I’ve been thinking about you I wanna hook up with you every typical thing you could think of I’ve been playing along. Now the issue is today he sent me a picture of a luggage bag I said where r u going he said a La where I know the “girlfriend” goes to school there I know he’s a piece of shit but I feel terrible knowing he’s flying to a whole other state while he’s been texting all this to me like I’m the other woman I feel awful I don't know if I just ignore it we’re all adults or if I should cut him off again b/c it feels like I was punched in the stomach and then he said actually I’m coming to see you and he’s trying to be all flirty and Sexting I’m like your going to see a different girl but your in love with me what do I do please help I really just need to talk it out.
Add Opinion