Would you stay with a partner who is a wonderful person but who has very little in common with you?

I have a boyfriend who is extremely intelligent, kind, good looking and always supports me when I need it. He's been supporting me financially as I struggle to find a career. He is very loyal and loving and patient and I can totally depend on him. However we have very little in common and are opposites in many ways. He likes to stay at home and work on hobbies. I like to go out and go dancing, exploring new places, meeting new people. I like being up and out at night, he likes to go to bed early and get up early. I like being around people, he likes to be alone. He won't join me in most of the activities I like to do, so I almost always go out alone, even when I go out dancing on the weekends. I also go alone when invited to friends' or work events. I go to his friends' and work events, but he won't come to mine. Some people think I'm lying when I say I have a boyfriend because I always show up alone to things. When he does do things I ask him to do, like take walks with me, he often has to cut it short because he wants to get home to work on his hobbies. Often he is impatient or does it begrudgingly, so I gave up asking him to do things with me, but it's getting to me and I'm having a hard time. The only things we can do are go out to eat, get some boba drinks and then go home to watch shows on Netflix. The more adventurous things I like to do, I have to do without him. I don't mean anything crazy when I say adventurous, but just exploring new places, meeting new people and checking out fun activities like festivals and celebrations. I feel disconnected, but I also feel guilty for being annoyed because he is so kind and loving in other ways.
2
1