Guys, would you feel intimidated/inept to date a girl with a high status career, and please be brutally honest with me?

I am often ghosted by guys IN THE REAL WORLD after they find out my profession. I've had guys tell me, that they feel intimidated, unable to take care or provide for me. Guys online tell me that they like independent women who can stand on her own two feet, but I've rarely come across these guys in my life. I've had so many heartbreaks over the years that I feel I'm running short on tears. I wish most guys would understand that at the end of the day I'm just a girl first and then a doctor second... Please can guys be brutally honest and tell me the truth. I don't want to hear that guys love that independence because I almost never see it last in reality. Just be HONEST with me and I will not judge you.
Just a girl
Just a girl
96
4