25M Never a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date I'm fat ugly short and poor. No attractive women (20sF) like me. Advice please?

Every girl I have had a crush on rejected me friendzoned me and chose dudes better looking than me
I'm 25. I'm fat ugly amd short. never a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin and no attractive women like me. I have a horrible life because hot women don't want me.

All my friends have attractive girlfriends and wives i want their lives. My life sucks.

Every girl i liked has rejected me and friendzoned me and everybody tells me my league is fat ugly girls even my dad told me date ugly fat girls or to get a hooker so my life sucks.

Where I grew up in CO all the girls thought I was a loser and when I hung out with my friends my friends girlfriends think I'm a loser and it is because I'm ugly looking and fat

I now live in MA and I'm practically invisible to good looking women and I also don't have any friends here and I've lived here for six years I only have friends because I keep tabs and visit my once in Colorado but my family can't help me with attractive good looking women because they're all overweight and married overweight women so they settled so they're not the ones to get advice from.

If i lose weight and still can't attract a good looking woman then i wasted my time I don't want to lose a hundred pounds just to have to end up dating an unattractive woman still or a woman who is hardly plain looking or average and its like all i am gonna hear is this.
"if you lose weight and don't get a hot girlfriend then you gotta date the ugly ones and get use to it
3
9