Just HOW MUCH TIME would you keep spendin getting to know someone after realizing just how different they are from yourself and what you want in life?

I’m definitely the type to fade away. I can't help it. 2016-18 were the years of me trying “something new” and it all was pretty much a waste of time. I dont find challenges interesting anymore... Im still the ambitious, determined type, but dont wanna give those a try anymore. These days, im just so over it. The moment i see i want this and you want that or im like this and you're like that, im just ready to run 🤷‍♀️ Maybe im just the bad guy billie eilish but i want someone dang near like myself. I dont know why i dont tolerate differences much anymore. I dont consider it a narcissitic thing. I guess i personally feel its always ended up being a waste of time. Like the moment i see theyre in a different country/state, even sometimes culture/religion or share different interests like they wanna travel a lot or they only like one genre of music and refuse to try more or they dont want kids and so on, i just start to fade. I dont even give them more than a week these days. I usually try to warn em ahead of time so they dont think im ghosting. Im not trying to lead anyone on but some people just dont take NO THANKS for an answer.
#FeelFreeToList #YoureTooDifferent
20
1