I thought I got over him but I didn’t?

I use to date this guy I really liked. I loved him so much and thought I’ll be with him forever. Nothing else can get in the way. Until we broke up. He stopped coming to our church and just everywhere where I was. At first it was terrible. I acted as if I was fine but I was so broken inside. It’s been almost 2 years now so I thought I forgot him. Gotten over him. Then I heard he got another girl. It hurt me a little but I was doing fine. But recently I got into this other guy. We aren’t dating but just talking. I guess it’s a crush. He has the same name as my ex. I got my crushes social media and number but then my ex Instagram popped up. I don't know why but I clicked it and now it hit me harder then usual. I thought I got over him but I guess not. Maybe it’s just because I was jealous of the girl but honestly she wasn’t that pretty. My ex was known for his good looks and he was also tall. But I thought he could’ve done better. Now I’m kinda hurt still and don’t know what to do... help?
I thought I got over him but I didn’t?
Add Opinion