Does he hate me?

Ok so my just yesterday my boyfriend broke up with me. I couldn’t even cry BC I was in shock and I was at work so I couldn’t concentrate BC it was over text. He put something on his Snapchat story that said “this is going to be mad hard but I have to do it”.. I slid up and said is everything okay and he said “idk tbh”. Then I asked why. He said “fck.. this is really hard and I don’t wanna do this”. And i texted back ”your breaking up with me”, as if I knew. and he said “I have so much going on in my mind and it’s not you I’m just dealing with a lot”. It’s just weird bc he knows he can tell me anything. We’ve only been together for 3 and a half months but he's usually really open with me. And just yesterday hours before he broke up with me, he hugged me and said I love you as usual. But yet he acts as if I’m invisible today at our pep rally and started hanging around some girl. Someone help me understand a little why he would act like this! He’s never done this. When it was dismissal he walked right passed me and my friends looking very upset and didn’t even look at me. What changed in 2-3 hours yesterday?
Does he hate me?
Add Opinion