I'm starting to resent my boyfriend because of this... what should I do?

We've been together over a year now. We don't live together. We live about an hour away from each other. Due to work and school schedules we only see each other on Saturdays.

He has a niece and nephew that he's really close to but they hardly ever come. The past two times that they came, I was over there with him and it was hard for him to divide the time. The last time, I told him he could stay over there to spend time with them since he hardly sees them.

NOW, the kids show up and when we were talking on Skype I saw them. He offered to still come to me and see me but I said no because I would feel bad for stealing that time. So he's staying over there and wanted me to go. Last time that happened I felt like a third wheel. So I said no. I'm very upset that I'm not seeing him and I'm hurt. I'm starting to resent him for this. What do I do? HELP.
3 d
Should I go see him either ways?
2
3