Am I doing anything wrong?

So... I got back with an ex a a couple of months ago. After a couple of weeks living in my house with myself and my daughter he told me that he would delete his snapchat account that had soo many random girls on there to prove that he was emotionally here for me. He opened a new snapchat and said he only added people on the new account that he knew. Anyway, I kept on guard and kept an eye on the number counter on his old snapchat account. I noticed the numbers were going up and figured he was on the snapchat account that he told me he deleted. I messaged him on it and he didn’t open my message. After that the number counter stopped going up. Some time later he snapped some pics on it while he was working.. I message him and said ‘I thought you deleted this account?’ he says ‘yeah I just came on here to delete it.’ I thought to myself that he told me that he deleted the account and he kept reminding me of this every now and then. Anyway, I left it and a couple of weeks later he posted another pic while he was at work. I messaged him and said ‘what is going on? I thought you told me you deleted it?’ He says ‘I just came on here to see what the boys are up to on the group chat.’ Again, I left it at that but I was feeling like he was treating me like an idiot. Why was he only logging in when he was at work? The next day he got back onto it and I messaged him and I said ‘you lied to me, we’re done.’ He called me and said ‘what you’re breaking up with me because I logged onto my snapchat?’ I said ‘yes, you told me and have told me numerous times that you deleted the account to prove to me that you were not going to talk to other random girls and soo far you’ve logged into it a few times and have given me an excuse everytime. You could have just added the group chat to your new account.’ He said ‘I can’t, it’s private.’ I said ‘wow really? that’s it? that’s the explanation you have for lying to me and talking shit? we’re done, bye! He is still here until he finds a place.
Am I doing anything wrong?
Add Opinion