I have a fiancee, but I like someone else, and I'm considering to cheat on him... any thoughts?

Before you jump on to any conclusion please read. It was an arranged marriage and I didn't have a say in it, my parents wanted to marry me off since it's a traditional thing in here. I'm friendly with him but, recently, I've been fond of this friend of mine who continously has confessed his feelings to me. I didn't give him any hope and told him I was taken. But, because I'm having quite a lot fight with my fiancee these days, it just turned me off. He's already starting to act like a husband to me, when we're no where near friends yet. Our last fight was last month and he thought I was cheating on him when clearly I wasn't. I cut off all contact with my friends, including my special friend. Yet he accused me without any evidence and just... it hurt me so badly. He's a nice guy and all, but, i don't like him. I don't! But I'm thinking everything through now, and, turns out. I used to be much more comfortable with my special friend, we were more like secret friends who would tell each other anything. He still likes me, and asked my best girl friend to drag me out of the house to meet, but I didn't. I couldn't. I wouldn't. I don't want to be labeled as a cheater yet, my fiance has turned me off so bad, I'm considering. I like my special friend but, it's not love. I just like talking to him and hanging out with him much more, he's a real gentlemen and we've never fought in 2 years I've known him. It's always laughing and chatting and joking around, he never made me cry yet I've cried many times because of my fiancee. What do you think? Shall I go for it?
And, I can't break the engagement, my parents will literally disown me if I do. I don't have much say in anything.
3
2