My boyfriend asks for other girls snapchats?

my boyfriend and i have been together for over a year, but its long distance. in the past we've had lots of issues with him adding and flirting with his ex telling her she's beautiful etc and liking every single picture she posts, then lying to me about it all saying it never happened. then after that he made a new female friend i never spoke to n couldnt careless about until one time i saw he'd been calling her "very very pretty" which he said was " okay" because "she gets it all the time" this was all in the first 4 months of the relationship and he's been good about females since, but recently he's started talking to random girls and after a few days asking for their snaps, because he "wants to send them cat pix" and he should be allowed to be friends with the other gender or its unhealthy. But i wouldn't care if he was friends with girls that he would introduce or even mention to me instead of these random ones that he asks for their snapchat n honestly its really fucking upsetting me. i try not to be insecure but this is really messing with me. what should i do? (i recently booked flights to go see him worth over a grand and theyre noncancellable)
My boyfriend asks for other girls snapchats?
Add Opinion