Should I be worried that my boyfriend stopped mentioning marriage? Should I bring it up?

In the beginning of the relationship, my boyfriend hinted that me and him should get married someday soon and I replied that I wanted to but I had school. He’s in the military and lives out of state in a military base. He’s called me a few times and we’ve talked a little about marriage and living together. He told me that I didn’t have to make a decision yet, that I can wait months or even years before giving him my decision to marry him. I looked into schooling where he’s at and told him about it. I never gave him a straightforward answer though, I would say how I want to but I have school. Now we’ve been dating for three months now and now he’s stopped hinting towards marriage. But I don’t think he’s losing interest. He treats me very well and that hasn’t changed. I have my answer but now I feel like he’s calmed down. That maybe he wants to go slow instead (which I’m okay with!) but I don't know I’m just unsure if I should bring it up or not. Or how should I bring it up..
11
8