Did I just say this? I believe that I have had my feel of scammers on the internet and have met too many at this point. Was this too mean?

This is what I told her when she said that she had concerns, we have only talked for two days sporadically on hangouts.

I am afraid that you aren't real. I am afraid that I will let my guard down again and in the end I will end up broken. I am used to finding out that people are simply trying to scam me for something. I can tell you that it has happened to me and it's crushing. I met a girl that I really thought was a great lady and we talked for hours on end. But in the end she only wanted me to buy things and she didn't want me for me rather what I could do for her. I will not lie in that respect.
I have become hardened for it, because I swore that when she tore me apart I wouldn't allow myself to be hurt by anyone ever again. Love is not simply words on a screen but rather a commitment of the soul that most people take for granted in this day and age. I believe with all my heart and soul that when you say the words "I love you" you are making a statement not only to the person that you are talking to, but to your very soul.
They are not words to be taken lightly because they are words of power. They are the words that dreams and hopes are made on, kings have laid siege to lands afar for love and I am not an exception to them. I would move heaven and hell for love and have done amazing things in the name of love. So my reservation is only that, in that same note, I am not above the other aspect of love.
You see, there is something that I know that many forget. Though the world will not end, I have seen monsters created from scorn and many an evil deed done in the name of pain. Those are the things that scare me in the end. While love can build, so can it destroy.
Yes you were a jerk, why are you such an insensitive slob. Seriously what are you thinking.
Dude, I so would have handed you a sword to chop her to pieces, the nerve of these people.
Meh, break out the popcorn who knows the feature presentation might surprise you.
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
1