Had sex with my boyfriend’s brother.. should I tell him?

My relationship started bad, with lies, and immatureness from him and I. I used to be an innocent person, extremely innocent, and my boyfriend would lie to me, cheat on me, and just betray me overall. One day, I went out to talk with his brother, but he had other intentions and took me to his place. We ended up having sex. Since that day i felt extremly guilty, but lost the guilt after finding out my boyfriend cheated on me again.. and this happened multiple times, it clearly was a toxic relationship but I loved him sooo much, I would always forgive him, but everytime I would find out about an infidelity his brother would be there to โ€œcheer me upโ€ .. my boyfriend made me feel like I wasn't enough and yet his brother would treat me nice, and it became a habit seen him when I was depressed, I never cheated my boyfriend with anyone else other then his brother. But i always felt extremly bad, But i put inside my head, I should forgive him because I slept with his brother so im as trash as him.. but I guess what fuked me up more was when I saw him in bed with another woman. That pain I will never forget and yet I forgave him, why? Because I loved him and because I had cheated on him with his brother multiple times, each time he made me feel like less of a women, like i wasn't pretty enough, women enough, to make him love me only me. Im not trying to put excuses as to why I did those things (which I stopped) but i guess all those things he did to me fucked up my mind and my decisions. Now, he has changed, he became the guy I would of wished to date from the beginning but this secret hunts me down, and as much as I would love to have a life with him. This secret always hunts me and I can't bring myself to tell him because he could kill his bro and most of all hate me. I don't know what to do.. should i forever keep this secret? The brother told me i shouldn't worry that that would stay as a secret between us but sometimes I feel like heโ€™ll fond out some day and it worries me a lot.
Had sex with my boyfriend’s brother.. should I tell him?
Add Opinion