Is it necessary to change that much for love? What is this reliance on other people's opinions and compromise yourself?

I see a lot or questions containing the words "right or wrong", asking permission, and wondering if something you are uncomfortable doing you should do anyways? It worries me, so many people struggling within themselves for other people. I understand this forum is for advice and I am NOT JUDGING ANYONE. Anyone seeking help is awesome or even just a cheerleader. Questions asking for aiding in interpretation, things you may be on the fence about, looking to be further educated... I just hope for you all that you know almost any piece of who you are is not "right or wrong", it doesn't mean you need to change something you're not comfortable with, and is your question coming from a place of accepting yourself and what your desires are? Don't twist yourself up and discard your truths because of what you read hear or what anyone is telling/pressuring you to do. Is my interpretation of these types of questions wrong? I know this is a question and unsolicited advice before the Hatorade starts to flow lol
6
1