I Moved in With My Boyfriend He Doesn't Want Me to Bring My Belongings With Me What Should I Do?

I moved in with my boyfriend back in March of this year. He didn't want me to bring my clothes or anything I own. He didn't want me to display anything like pictures, statues, vases etc. Mind you I don't come to take over and only have my decor and my stuff around and kick all of his out. Though would like to have things that help make the space feel like mine and that I belong here. So I tried to be careful about what and how much I took with me and if I brought it with me, I made sure I knew where I was gonna put it. I have to also have my things organized so that everything isn't messy and so I can have a easy time getting ready in morning, have a clean and organized kitchen to cook meals in and so that my things aren't in his way or where he can't find his belongings. What do I do?
10
11