How do you make understand to a friend that they aren't welcome anymore, because of the toxic comments they made on your relationship?

How do you make understand to a friend that they arent welcome anymore, because of the toxic comments they made on your relationship?
In a tactful way, without fighting or ghosting.
24 d
What makes me laugh the most is that she criticizes about how fast my relationship is going, when she herself married that poor idiot of her husband three months after meeting him.
It's true that I got romantically involved with my girlfriend only last August, but we knew each other since 2012.
So this "friend" is really in no position to talk.
23 d
I simply told her I'm busy with work and everything so I probably won't be able to talk or hang out for a while.
She started to complain but I politely cut her off.
9 d
Should have ghosted and blocked her when I had the chance, I'm an idiot.
9
17