Between the two of you had to choose, What makes you feel more appreciated and desired ( as a person NOYLT just sexually) by your SO, sex or cuddles?

I’m not asking which you ENJOY more.. in asking which of the two turn wanting yo do WITH you , makes you feel more valued by them?

As a Nokia question: Which activity do you like doing better yourself?
I feel really appreciated when they want to snuggle and prefer snuggling over sex, As an activity.
I feel really appreciated by them when they want to snuggle but as an activity, I prefer sex.
I feel really appreciated by them when they want sex, and it is my preferred activity over snuggling.
Vote C
I feel really appreciated by them when they want sex, but I prefer cuddling as an activity over sex.
Vote D
GirlGuy
22 d
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Typo apology.
OK do over 😐😐

I am asking :

1. Which of the two activities CUDDLING and SEX, do you feel more valued as a partner BY your partner, by turn wanting to do WITH you.

2. Independent of how you feel about them wanting to do it with you, which activity do you simply enjoy more personally. SEX or CUDDLING.

Thank you. Sorry for the typos 💚
21 d
Lol

NOYLT = NOT

Nokia question = BONUS question

🤷‍♀️😁😊👍🏻👍🏻
19
5