Why did he try to say hey to me in person after having me blocked on social media?

I just want some opinions and advice. Long story short. So I’m inexperienced and this guy and I fooled around, we didn’t have sex. We kissed a lot. He was a fuckboy, I think. I ended up opening up to him because he said I could. He knew I was inexperienced. So basically overtime he played with my feelings and we never hung out again until he would tell me to come at like 2am and stuff. But I didn’t because I was always busy or too tired. So he took me off social media bc I was super confused at this point. Because he was like we are friends then tell me to come over and cuddle. So recently, I went to the bar and saw him and he said hey and tried to touch me. I never thought I would see him again in a good way. But I completely ignored him because he really hurt my feelings, I told him I liked him so it hurt. And I told him he hurt my feelings in text he never replied before he deleted me off everything. I don’t want to play victim I just don’t have confidence around him when I saw him. Of course he had a girl with him at the bar. But if he took me off social media then months later saw me in person again, why would he even try to interact with me? And he kept looking at me the whole night? Then the girl he was with glanced at me too?
6
1