Willing to accept a Females kids and love them like your own. But she stabes you in the back time and time again? WWYD?

I have been steady with the same female for over a year and a half now. I absolutely adore her 3 kids and her step daughter she has custody of cause her baby daddy is a low life pos.) She has been wishy washy practically the whole relationship. Cheated, Stole, Lied, holds the kids against me when she mad... but i can't walk away from her and those kiddos for some reason. Ik its stupid sounding and ik i should probably drop the relationship but, for some reason i can't.
Being 23 the owner of 2 businesses and having had a Separated family already I am not willing to let a second family crash and burn if i can avoid it even though it ain't my family to begin with ig you could say. What other options are there what else could i do without walking out on the kids like their dad has already.
Except my losses and hope the kids know im there for them
Stay and let a fool be made of myself for the sake of the kids
GirlGuy
1
7