Do you agree with this statement?

Do you agree with this statement?
This is for some of the clueless girls I know and see nowadays who need to understand, since you don't know the difference between a man and a boy.

Understand ladies that Boys play house, Men build homes!!! Boys shack up, Men get married!!! Boys make babies, Men raise children!!! A boy won't raise his children, A man will raise his and someone else's.

Boys cause trouble and invent excuses for failure, Men produce strategies for success!!! Boys look for somebody to take care of them, Men look for someone to take care of!!! Boys seek popularity, Men earn respect by knowing how to give it!!! Boys quit and walk away when things get tough, Men will promise to love you through it all.

So I give my respect in honor of all the men the good men who do the right thing and the ones that don't, YOU get the Middle Finger! so ladies stop blaming real men for mistakes little boys make #DT

Do you agree?
Do you agree with this statement?
10
1