If a friend told you they cheated on their partner, it is reasonable that then they get paranoid with you?

Really, I'm throwing my head here.
I'm sick, I'm tired and have more important things to think about, and my ex best friend keeps calling me to know what I'm doing, that we need to talk, etc.
I told her and reassured her at least a million of times that I don't care about the things she told me, I'm not saying them to her husband or anyone else, it's not my business and I'm not giving a damn about it. Yet she keeps harassing me or ask me when we can carshare, etc.
I had enough and asked her if she's harassing the guy she cheated with the same way, she answered he disappeared (gee, I wonder why) and that she tells me because I'm her friend.
I reiterated to her that I don't care about that stuff, it's her business and something she needs to fix by herself and not harangue me about it, I don't need any more crap since every week there seems to be some new hassle.
Phew. What about you? Share your experience.
1 y
Just to provide even more context, this is a married woman who's almost 30 and helped me a lot with my career and other things. But right now she's showing a level of immaturity that not even an angsty teen has.
I know I'm the ass of the situation who's complaining and whining about it, but I really can't vent about this with anyone else irl.
1 y
I have been stupid enough to talk with her again and even meet up because she was having a "crisis".
Turned out she didn't, she's not sorry about it in the least and she doesn't give a damn about anyone else but herself.
13
20