Is it bad I sometimes still look at her profile?

A year ago, my boyfriend and I were so called “best friends”. Beginning of that year we dated, but he broke up with me due to me loving so much & realizing he wasn’t ready for a serious relationship. This is where we begin in 2016 after our break up which lead to the “best friends”. We talked everyday and we were still sleeping with each other.
Last year around this time, I took him to a concert in Denver with me bc I loved this band so much as he did too. The next following day my parents drove us to NM, where we lived, bc he wanted to go to his Brothers place. That next following day he ended up sleeping with a girl he barley knew. Whom I never met before. He never told me until a month later.
i know we weren’t together, but we were still sleeping with each other. I was disgusted. I cried, and I screamed at his face how horrible he is by calling him gross, disgusting, ugly, etc. I didn’t talk to him for 3 days, he ended up at my door step crying for hurting me.. as well as bringing me everything I loved. I was numb, I didn’t want to see him. He cried, but I felt good when he did.
This did blew over and we were back to being “best friends” whom slept with each other.
Finally after 2 years, we gave it a shot to become boyfriend and girlfriend again. And it’s been amazing. I love him and we live together now. But I still think about her, he took her off everything bc I didn’t want her contacting him. It sounds super bad.. but I vision what even happened, why did he do it, did he like it, why her? I look at her profile sometimes, and it gets me upset and I hate myself for even looking at her... but it runs through my head all the time..”is she better than me?”, “is she that pretty”? I can’t get over it, but I know I will.. but it’s hard when I get insecure and we don’t have sex. I want this relationship, and I really don’t want to mention what goes through my head about her. So here’s my other question.. how can I move on? How exactly do girls move on when this happens?
1
1