I don’t know how to deal with this situation, please help?

I have been seeing this guy exclusively but not a relationship, we have been seriously talking about it recently as we both have strong feels for each other. He told me today he wants to be with me but I need to know he slept with his friend while she was up on holiday when we were two months into talking. At this point we were only starting to talk about being exclusive but he knew I didn’t want him to fuck other girls while we were fucking. He told me before she came he didn’t want anything to happen and told me nothing happened. I feel like my trust is broken and I’m extremely upset. I don’t want to give up on him because he normally makes me so happy but what if I can’t rebuild the trust. I’ve never been in a relationship before or had my heart broken so it’s all new. Do I give him a chance since he says he feels ashamed about it and has been disgusted with himself self, or should I only see him as a lier as he didn’t tell me for two months? Please help I am really confused and sad.
I don’t know how to deal with this situation, please help?
Add Opinion