Is my relationship ending or am I just a worry wart?

My boyfriend and I would have been together a year in just a couple months. At first I had trusting men issues and had a tendency to mess with other men while telling my boyfriend after feeling guilty the first time. That went on for a couple months till he said he would leave me if I did it again. Now recently these past couple months he doesn't want to live with me, doesn't want affection, doesn't say I love you anymore, and gets upset when I ask for him to tell me what he wants from my part of the relationship or if I feel sad. I hardly see him anymore and he doesn't answer my texts or calls and tries to stay distant from me. Could it be because he's younger? We were inseperable at first but can it go back that way? What should I do to get that again with him or is it lost forever?
8 d
If both of us are wanting to work together on our relationship how long might it be till we see any change?
2
3