Is my boyfriend ghosting/avoiding me? What do I do? And what do I do to calm down?

So I’m 21 and so is my boyfriend. A few days ago we talked about what we want in a relationship and I said something long term and he said that while he’s not looking to screw around that he doesn’t know if he can make the relationship long term. I had a panic attack with my body stiffening up, my heart rate going up, and tears in my eyes. He tried explaining he doesn’t know what he wants in life and doesn’t know where he wants to live when he gets out of college. It’s like why did he ask me out if he’s been thinking about all that. we talked later and he said he can’t give an answer Now about engagement, I said I wasn’t expecting one, and we made up and tried knowing each other more. We ended the call on a good note. Today I messaged him if he wanted to spend dinner with my family and I for my birthday coming in a few days. I messaged that 4 hours ago, no answer at all. He usually answers within an hour so he doesn’t leave me hanging, it’s like maybe he left me, I don’t know. I have a panic disorder, so I’ve been having this constant panic attack ever since then, and my monthly menstruental cycle being late as usual is making my hormones make me feel sad, anxious and depressed. I just feel sad especially since it seems he doesn’t want to spend time with me on my birthday and instead doesn’t want to talk. I’m going to feel so humiliated cause my parents and grandparents keep telling me they can’t wait to see my boyfriend on my birthday. How do I get rid of my panic attacks, go to sleep, and stop crying? What do I do about this whole situation?
0
1