My partner said he hasn't felt 'romantic' towards me for a couple of weeks. What am I supposed to do?

My partner said he hasn't felt romantic towards me for a couple of weeks. By romantic he means that 'warm, fuzzy feeling' you get when you're with your partner.

I've sensed some distance aswell, and I feel like from my end I've tried to be close romantically but he seems uncomfortable with it.

This hasn't got to do with sex. It's purely 'romantic feelings'. He said he lost that feeling you get when you come home and you're happy to see your partner and you get that warm feeling. He said it feels like his coming home and were room mates. I also feel the same way.

Not sure what to do. Our relationship is generally good. We have the same sense of humor, get along great, feel comfortable with eachother and care about eachother deeply but I guess that 'passion' is missing. We've been together for 4 years and live together.
1
1