If an 18 year old is trying dating apps in order to find a relationship is she rushing things?

Sweetnessxoxo
I just doubt that i will find someone in real life because i am so shy. Also i’m chatting with guys because i want to be in a relationship with one but it kinda sucks because i can only meet them at my college due to my parents being against me online dating. So far several people have ghosted me nothing has turned out right for me in anything not my grades or even this online dating thing that is new to me. Even though those guys let me down and i’ve been ditched twice i’m still trying but I’m probably just a fool
No it’s fine
Yes
GirlGuy
11 mo
In bumble it says if a guy is looking for something casual, a relationship, or if they don’t know yet
26
10