How do I make my ex fall for me again? How can I show him that I am bettering myself and changing?

Ms_exotique
We've been together for 4 years and like any relationship had our ups and down but the last few weeks have been tense because of both of us, being stressed about things, fussing more, and just not enjoying each other's company as much. He broke up with me 3 days ago, said we were too different and the connection and vibe wasn't there anymore, yet he still showed up the next day with my Christmas gift and said he loved me and laughed and sat at my house for a while. Then we went back to not speaking like that again. But he is still wearing our necklace, and when we got in arguments before he wouldn't wear it at all. His mindset is set to not getting back together and saying it's too late for a change but I told him i can show him better than I can tell him. How It's not a change, its starting over fresh in my eyes. Meeting eachother again with a whole new outlook. I'm serious bout showing him I'm still the same girl he fell for years ago. Helping myself in the long run as well. But I want to take a step back and think things over, work on myself, I just dont know how he'll be able to see the change and see I'm still the girl he first met, I dont want to call him or text him these next few days because I want him to miss me. I love him so much and I know he still loves me, I just want things to be better between us.
2
0