Is he going to miss me?

Anonymous
My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and Ik that’s a long time not ever since then we’ve been in on and off contact. I know people say that if someone is your soulmate then you always stay together but people break up and get back all the time. He is my first boyfriend but I’m so connected to him and I literally still feel sick that I know I can’t talk to him or have him anymore

After we broke up I told him I missed him and he told me too and found out I got a car and asked to hangout but then a week later told me he didn’t really wanna go back to the relationship but wanted to have sex. Which he brought up a lot. Sometimes we’ll still have deep conversations and talk like we never broke up and I feel so happy when we talk. We’re not talking rn but mainly because I’m trying to get over him but it’s SO hard. I want to be single for a while but I constantly feel lonely and m wondering what would’ve happen if we never broke up. I try not to think about it but sometimes I’ll be somewhere and it just hits me and I get sad what should I do , i wanna text him but Ik it’s not a good idea because I already texted him a lot after we broke up. I last texted him 5 days ago and he texted back but I ended the convo haven’t heard anything from him. But I’ve posted some things on Snapchat a couple of days ago and he saw everything. It’s been a while since the breakup but Do you think he’ll start to miss me and come back? What if he thinks he has me wrapped around his finger
Is he going to miss me?
1
1