Who is at fault for the way the country is, dating wise? Men or Women?

Dem_D0gg
If you ask me, I would say it's the women's fault.

All the "nice guys" kept getting friend zoned by all the girls, and then they realized that they wanted someone who was as hard to get as them, and didn't care at all for women.

So they adapted, and became the Fuck boys we come to know today.

Now that they are what the women wanted, they started getting more of them, and now it's become regular for a girl to be screwed over in the end, and now all of a sudden they don't want a fuckboy, they want someone who can commit, and they say that "they don't come around anymore, they're too hard to find".

In my opinion, they made them, they got what they wanted, and they realized what they had was much better too late.

That's just my opinion, I want to hear yours, and if there might be a solution to this problem before it is normalized everywhere
It's the Men's fault
It's the Women's fault
GirlGuy
8 d
I don't mean to offend anyone but if your opinion is biased because you're a feminist or menist or whatever you guys call it, please keep it to yourself, I was asking a serious question that I've actually been curious about for a while now 👌🏽
5
24