Ever had a guy cheat on his girlfriend with you then try ask you for advice to help him cover up his infidelity?

lilyanony1
Was talking to a guy once for well over a month. We met had dinner. We went to a gallery another time and we got on so well I went back to his... Nothing happened that night as we spent it talking. The following morning after he got me breakfast we slept together.
When I got freshened up he told me I had to leave quickly as his girlfriend was coming back from her trip early.
I was so angry, he asked me to help him remove all traces of me being there.
When I left he text me to apologise.
Mid evening he text again saying he suspects she know's somethings up. Claiming she's been super clingy talking about their future since she got back. Then he's asking what he should do. I told him straight, f*ck off. This is your problem to resolve prick!
5
2