Is it really wrong to express how you feel when you aren’t feeling secure with his actions and words?

Anonymous
Boyfriend of 6 years have recently had some issues and I thought we were working together as a couple to get through them. But after acting kinda funny for the past two weeks, I went over to his house and asked what’s up. He claims nothing but I know it’s not all fine and dandy. I find myself asking to come over and he never asks. Further we got into talking he did admit that he has been acting differently since we separated... I had no idea we were separated? I said oh so that’s how we are? He tried to back track but i don’t believe him. Kinda explains his behavior. Why would he decide we are separated but I was never informed? He also says things won’t go back to normal until I stop talking about our relationship and doing things he hates? There is no responsibility for what he did to me but instead everything is my fault and that’s why things are how they are? I’m confused about not knowing and if I should believe he didn’t mean it that way and is it fair to blame one person?
3
2