Is my long distance relationchip going to end because of my fault?

Anonymous
So I've been in a lDR for about 6 months and i have already bought a ticket to go see her in June. The problem is that we have had a lot of arguments and every single one of them is because of me overthinking stuff. Our last argument was about if she was seeing another guy which she reassured she wasn't and if she was she would of told me. I feel that this was the breaking point, she started proposing stuff like what about if we are just friends but treat each other like lovers. I don’t like the idea but it seems that she does. She even said that she tought about breaking up because she notices that im not in my best version with her. But the thing that worries me the most is that she said “we never what could happen in six months, maybe i will find some one interesting or maybe you will” she has a lot of guy friends that she only hangs out with during school, outside of school she does not go out. I don't know what to do i really love this girl and i already bought the plane ticket. My head is hurting cause i know i fucked up the relationchip in many way. What can i do to fix everything?
6
6