Guys, this has been bothering me. Do you look at any girl (regardless if she acts/dresses) and just think of causal sex (nothing serious)?

PetiteDame
There was a guy at school I was interested in. He showed some, what I thought were obvious, signs of interest - staring, offering to buy drinks, etc. We talked. ... I don't dress or act like most girls my age, so no skimpy clothes, no sleeping around, etc. (I may not be religious, but family certainly is)... So to find he was only after causal sex was sort of insulting. I get I'm not bad looking (I'm well-liked/good personality) but this was 1st guy seriously interested in & it's put me off others least they have the same mindset (causal sex) regardless of how a girl dresses or behaves.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
10 mo
OK. Maybe I wasn't clear. Though it'd be with the summary.
Anyway would you blatantly approach someone who seems unlikely to have causal sex looking for causal sex?
13